Sunday 26 December 2010

@Phil (Thumbnails 45-50)

I've been thinking about the De Chirico concept which my first 2 thumbnails represent. The first one shows the view through an archway with a mannequin on the left reading a newspaper and a shadow of someone approaching from the road. The second one is more of an open road again with a shadow and looks more like the artist's work. I also had a completely different idea of the inside and the outside of a house my placing internal features on the outside, like wallpaper, furniture and indoor rugs. I changed perspectives and gave a more wonky look to the last 2 ones. What do you think? :)

1 comment:

  1. I like the top right image, Andriana - open it out into a 16:9 composition and consider what might glimpsed on either side...

    ReplyDelete