Sunday 3 July 2011

Inspirational Animals and Locations

So this is a huge list of Animals that inspire me. I am looking into elegant creatures which flow gracefully and have some grasping features. I love the horse manes, the way the flying fish glides on water, the lionfish's antennas, the sea shells' complex structure with spikes and how the swan stays on water as if it flies in the sky.
Some animals features have inspired me too like hooves, bird legs and antlers. There is so much I want to do and I don't know where to start from.
       










A big sea shell Wallpaper


http://www.nikonsmallworld.com/images/gallery2009/fourbythree/16266_3_Parais.jpg










Here are some beautiful beaches I found online. I can imagine my creature being born out of the waves that are generated from the crash of the water with the rocks near the sea side.







No comments:

Post a Comment