Monday 23 January 2012

Narrative: My Contribution to the Unit

This is a quick post summarising my contribution to the group Project, which was a rewarding but at the same time stressful experience.

So starting off with some Pre-production I worked on:

To kick-start our story I did some influence maps and thumbnails for the environment which eventually made Dom and Aidan move on to concepts, and develop our script.

 


I did some storyboarding tests:


And a part in which me and Dom worked together on (me directing him and him drawing)

Some quick creature designs:


Tried to do some character Designs but they turned out too cartoony for the trailer's style:



I also suggested on doing the Animatic Monday event and also made my own Pre-Viz version:


Research on 1970's films and Influences:














Worked on our first script:

The Script Version 1

I made our studio Logo:

Put together our Pitch Presentation:

Black Lagoon Presentation

Quick environment concepts:



Modelled the House:


Worked with Dom on some textures during the holidays, when he wasn't able to work on Maya so I put the textures in for him.




Did some Editing:



Animation:





Did the CD, DVD and Buisiness Card Design:




I did all the writing for "The Art Of Document" which Aidan put together: http://andrianalaskari.blogspot.com/2012/01/narrative-art-of-writing-part.html

And of course modelled, fully rigged two characters which was the hardest task I ever had to go through but they are done now and I've learnt a lot from them. I am hoping to get even better at this now:





No comments:

Post a Comment